If you discover that your most recent Apple Watch cannot be utilized with your Android smartphone, stop being disappointed. Because you will discover how to connect an Apple Watch to an Android device without an iPhone in this article.
Read this article to learn how to reset an Apple Watch.
How to connect Apple Watch to Android without iPhone?
- Download and install the Wear OS app from Google Play Store on your Android device
- Open the app on your phone and click on the icon in the top right corner to begin the pairing process
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch
- Choose Bluetooth
- Click on the i next to your Android phone s name to begin pairing
- Once both devices are paired with each other, you would be able to use all the features of the Apple Watch
Pros and cons of using Apple Watch with an Android device
- You can use all the features of the Apple Watch including email, messaging, and fitness tracking
- You can make payments using Apple Pay with your Apple Watch
- You will receive notifications from your iPhone if you have one on your Apple Watch
- Features like Siri and iMessage would not be available if you are using an Android device
- The Apple Watch may not work as smoothly as it would with an iPhone
Troubleshoot an Apple Watch when it is connected to an Android smartphone
- Ensure that the Apple Watch is running the latest watchOS version
- Open the Settings app on your Android device
- Click on Connected devices
- Hit Bluetooth
- Confirm that the Bluetooth is turned on
- Click on Pair new device
- Follow the instructions as they appear on the screen to pair both the devices
Visit this YouTube page to see:
If you thought the post about connecting an Android device to an Apple Watch without an iPhone was helpful, please share it on social media. If you are aware of any alternative methods for connecting an Apple Watch to an Android smartphone, please let us know in the comment area below. If you run into any problems while connecting both devices, you may also write to us.