There are several ways to shop for costly items, such as travel bookings, electronics, or home appliances; however, shopping with the Bajaj EMI card is one of the most beneficial ones. The reason is that it decreases the effect such items can have on your funds by enabling you to divide the cost over a suitable tenor. In instances, like shopping on NCEs or No Cost EMI, you don t have to pay any down payments, hence improving your shopping experience. To enjoy all these benefits, you just need to get an active EMI Network Card. Although, sometimes your card may get blocked for a number of reasons. So, if you re looking for some tips on how to unblock your Bajaj EMI Card, then you have come to the right place.
If your card gets blocked, firstly, it is essential to start an EMI Card unblock process as soon as possible. Although just learning the procedure to unblock it is not enough, you should also know the reason why it got blocked. There are a handful of cases mentioned below in which deactivation would be necessary, but you can initiate the unblocking procedure in other scenarios.
Missed EMI Payments
If you were unable to pay EMI payments due to a lack of sufficient money in your account or for any other reason, you must pay your dues to initiate the unblocking process. You can make this payment in the following two ways:
- Logging into the official Bajaj Finserv website.
- Or visiting the closest Bajaj Finserv branch.
ECS mandate processing failure
The Electronic Clearance Services (ECS) mandate permits the auto-debit of payments from your bank account. This is essential to protect yourself from any dues and to keep your Bajaj EMI Card working. In the instance of an ECS mandate failure, redeem the mandate and make a copy of it. Then submit
to any Bajaj Finserv branch. You will have to wait 45 days for your EMI Card to get renewed.
Unable to keep a CIBIL score of at least 750
Over a period, if you fail to maintain a CIBIL score of at least 750, either because of credit mismanagement or non-payment of EMIs, your Bajaj EMI Card may get blocked. Use any of the following ways to unblock your card:
- Show a new credit report demonstrating an increase in the score.
- Repay your overdue bills.
Also Read:How to See Private Account Photos on Instagram?
How to check if your card is blocked
- You can see the status of your Bajaj EMI Card through the account portal or the mobile application of Bajaj Finserv. First of all, you need to login into My Account using your mobile number or customer ID. After this, move over to the My Relations option and select EMI Network Card.
- You can also check your blocked status by the mobile application. Tap on the Know More option and select See EMI Card Now. After doing this, the details on your EMI Card status will be fetched.
How to unblock the Bajaj EMI Card online?
To start the process to unlock the Bajaj EMI Card through My Account, follow these steps:
- Open the customer portal on
- Then enter your mobile number/ customer ID.
- Choose to enter your password either or receive a Time Pin on your (RMN) registered mobile number.
- Now select the My Relations icon and then click on EMI Network Card.
- Tap on View All and after that select EMI Card Details.
- Select the Reissue/ Block/ Unblock option to continue.
- Now you just have to follow the renew process mentioned.
Keep in mind to mention your card number and your customer ID too.
Now that you ve learned how to unblock your Bajaj EMI Card, remember that reactivation or unblocking can take from 70 to 75 days, depending on the infringement. After that, you can shop as much as you want on the largest EMI Network in the country. However, if you don t posses an EMI Card in the first place, make sure to inquire about the procedure to claim one as soon as possible. If you have any other doubts about the unblocking process of the card, then you can also get help from the Customer Portal of Bajaj Finserv.