At TechyAdjectives, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. As such, we have implemented a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) policy to protect the copyrights of content owners. Here is our DMCA policy:
- Reporting Copyright Infringement: If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us immediately with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The URL of the website that contains the infringing material;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Action on Notice of Copyright Infringement: Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material and notify the alleged infringer of your claim. We may also terminate the account of the user who posted the infringing material.
- Counter-Notification: If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us. The counter-notification must include the following information:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the URL of the website where it was located before removal or disablement;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if outside the USA, that you consent to the jurisdiction of any judicial district in which TechyAdjectives may be found;
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
- Repeat Infringers: We may terminate the account of any user who is a repeat infringer of copyrights.
At TechyAdjectives, we take copyright infringement seriously and will take prompt action to remove infringing material from our website. We are committed to protecting the rights of content owners and encourage our users to do the same.